You know that soothing, comforting sensation you get when drinking hot cocoa or eating a bowl of chicken soup on a cold dreary day? It's that warm fuzzy feeling that just radiates from within and casts off the chill of the day. Imagine the same thing, but for removing aches and pains. This is a handmade therapy wrap is filled with rice stuffing that is as malleable as it is soft and cozy. Simply heat it in the microwave to the desired temperature, lay it on an aching muscle, and let it soothe you like chicken soup on a cold day.
- Cream-colored handwoven cotton with tan floral design
- Includes removable insert with rice stuffing and removable strap that can be threaded through 5 loops on the back of the wrap
- Warm by microwaving on medium-high for 30 seconds. Shake and repeat until the desired temperature is reached. Use only in a microwave with a turntable.
- Wrap: 17.75L x 3.5W inches (when stuffed with the rice-filled insert), Strap: 59.5L x 1W inches
- The wrap comes with a cream-colored lokta paper sleeve that reads “The temperature therapy wrap your aches and pains are afraid of.”