Tangrams are sets of seven polygon pieces known as tans. Originating in 18th century China, tangrams incorporate various triangles and squares which can be used to make unique shapes and figures or be used in conjunction with a puzzle book for mind-bending challenges. Puzzles offer a fun way to engage your mind while reducing stress.
- Shesham wood and haldu wood
- Packaged in a brown craft paper box with window opening
- Base: 5 SQ inches, Box: approximately 5.25L x 5.25W x 1.5H inches
- Includes 7 pieces and instructions
- Make different patterns or use in conjunction with a puzzle book (not included)
- Handcrafted in India